03 September 2010

Friends are the happiness of my life.


(Friends are the happiness of my life.)
@ Jeans Beans


Happy birthday to Raifana ; (G)Cousin! ^^ I miss you, SiewYin ; Baobei! D: Cheer up Felicia! :) Happy holidays everyone! :D

Morning
- Bus'd to school with Suying. ^^
- Super hilarious because we said we'll meet each other @ 630AM. :P
- But, I arrived @ 645AM, and she arrived @ 650AM. :O

Mother Tongue
- Went down to find Mr. Jong for the chairman things. :}
- Came up with Christine. (:
- Not that bad actually. xD

English
- Did nothing but going around to ask people for the survey thing.
- Okay, & we had punctual recess! :D

Recess
- Ate sambal chicken hor fun with JingMin, Tris & SharLynn. It's was delicious. :D
- LOL, chatted. - (Secrets.) :X
- Went up! :D

Math
- Incredibly horrible. @.@

Art
- Alright, I guess. :?

Contact Time
- LOL, got back our report slips.
- 2As, 2Bs, 3Cs. (Not including home econs!)
- Seriously, results were disappointing. ):

Lit
- Lame.

Choir
- Rather fine. :O
- Tired, nearly doze off. :X
- Verniceeeeeeeeeee is so cute.
Vernice: I ask hnim text me at 530, now 535 alrdy, don't have messages from him.
I: Laughs! Hahaha, maybe he busy la. xD
-Seconds later-
Vernice: HIS MESSAGE COME ALR!!!
I: LOL.

Tags replies
Mingzhu, Jean-Rong, XueWen, Suying - Hello! ^^
Angeline, Yanfei - Thanks, will tag back. ;)
Wendy, Joey - LOL okay. P:
Fiona - Fionaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you szb.
Elffie - Hiii, laughs will. :B Err, haha kk. Thanks. :P
SarasexyHeadphones - Thanks, but sorry I don't feel like adding one.
Yeeling - Sugarrrrrrrrrheart. :D Hahah, kk. :)
Jiaying - Sorry dear! I'll link you now. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment