05 September 2010

Only if wishes come true.


(Only if wishes come true.)
@ Jeans Beans


Ayyyy. I'll be rotting at home today. 8) Nothing much to post, I shall post... Everything and anything. :O Laughs, k let's get started.

Monday
- History Notes on Society. (Homework!)

Tuesday
- Science Examination Paper & Science Workbook, Page Seven to Eleven. (Homework!)

Wednesday
- Math Chapter Nine & Mother Tongue Textbook PAge 69. (Homework!)
- Choir from One to Five. (Cca!)

Thursday
- Lit worksheet. (Homework!)

Friday
- Math Examination Paper on Blue Book, Page Forty-Six to Sixty-Two. (Homework!)

-

I feel like watching Haunted Changi, anyone wants to watch too? Maybe we go together? 8)
Monday or Tuesday at CausewayP or AMK Hub! Sms me, thank you! ^^

Tags Replies
Elffie - Thanks choco! 8)
Anna - Haii. xD
JingMin - Dearest! Hahah, nevermind. :)
HweeGuan - Thank you. ;)
Jocelyn - Thanks! :P
Fiona - I said ROARRRRH. Roar, P:
Nicole - Hii. :B

No comments:

Post a Comment